It is the middle of Fall, a time when food and wine want to constantly rediscover their relationship to each other – wrapping themselves in each other’s light, aroma, and taste, they emphasize the beauty of the other. At ARAZ restaurant’s wine dinner Áron Barka Chef de cuisine and his team will prepare a special tasting menu with a carefully paired wine list from the region’s best wines.
Date:09.10. 2012. (Tuesday) 7:00 p.m.
Welcome drink: Varga Aranymetszés Irsai Oliver 2010
- Fresh Goat Cheese with Walnut Brioche
Béla és Bandi Sauvignon Blanc 2011
- Marinated Salmon Glazed with Pepper and Honey
Feind Cserszegi Fűszeres 2011
- Chilled William Pear Cream Soup with Vanilla Oil
Laposa Rizling 2 2010
- Ravioli Filled with Smoked Duck Breast Ragout
Figula Fülöp 2006
- Venison Tenderloin in Spice Crust with Red Cabbage Cream and Coffee Sauce
Feind Cabernet Franc 2006
- White Chocolate Mousse with Grape Jelly
Varga Jégbor 2009
Free Parking in the hotel’s garage. Entry from Nyár utca!
Arrival time: until 18:50. Please do not arrive later than arrival time.
Seats are limited; reservation is necessary:
Tel.: +36 1-815-1100
Tel.: +36 1 815 1096