At last, the legendary wine-growers from Villány are making their debut at our wine dinner at Araz Restaurant on March 21st. The multiply awarded wines by Tamás & Zsolt Gere and József Bock will be fighting a masterly duel in league with other delicacies served.
The hosts for the evening are: Ákos Kovács (restaurant manager), Áron Barka (chef de cuisine) and Gábor Kovács (secretary-general of the Hungarian Sommelier Association).
The appearance of wineries applying cutting edge technology is a worthy continuation of our wine duet trend started at the beginning of the year.
March 21st, 2013 (Thursday), at 19:00 p.m.
Villány Wine Duet Dinner Menu:
Bock Italian Riesling of Villány 2012 – Gere Italian Riesling of Villány 2012
Poultry liver with marinated cockscomb
1. Bock Villány wine of the linden-leaf grape 2011 – Gere Villány Chardonnay selection 2011
Salmon mignon with spring welcoming cream
2. Bock Villány Fanni Sparkling Rosé wine 2012 – Gere Villány Rosé Cuvée 2012
Amarena sour cherry gazpacho
3. Bock Villány Blue Frankish 2011 – Gere Villány Cuvée Unique 2009
Lamb farce in savoy cabbage coat with pepper sauce and rice soufflé
4. Bock Villány Cabernet Franc 2011 – Gere Villány Cabernet Franc 2008
Kappan ala negra
5. Bock Villány Royal Cuvée 2008 – Gere Villány Merlot 2007
Muflon Wellington with crispy vegetables and cranberry dressing
6. Bock Villány Bock Cuvée 2008 – Gere Villány Aureus Cuvée 2007
Dark chocolate cake with red wine and cinnamon &plum ice cream
Price: 10.900,- HUF/person
Free Parking in the hotel’s garage. Entry from Nyár utca!
Arrival time: until 18:50. Please do not arrive later than arrival time.
Seats are limited; reservation is necessary.
Tel: +36 1-815-1100