Let’s continue our Wine Duet series together, roaming to the special scenic landscapes of the North Balaton Region!
The northern coast of the lake seems to be created to grow grapes, the Romans and Celts already did farming on this land. Mixing tradition with innovation - we invite you for a real and exciting culinary experience in the ARAZ Restaurant, this time we offer our guests the top wines of the Wineries Jásdi and Figula to the unique menu of Barka Áron Chéf de Cuisine.
Further hosts of the evening are Ákos Kovács, restaurant manager and Gábor Kovács, secretary general of the Hungarian Sommelier Association.
Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 19:00 p.m.
Menu - Wine Duet Dinner:
Jásdi Welschriesling from Csopak 2012 - Figula Welschriesling from Csopak 2012
1. Jásdi Merlot - Blue Frankish Rosé 2012 - Figula Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot Rosé 2012
Goat Cheese Cream with Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
2. Jásdi Grey-friar from Lőczedomb 2011 - Figula Sóskút 2011
Rascasse (father-lasher) in Spicy Coat with Riesling Velouté
3. Jásdi Chardonnay from Nagykút 2011 - Figula 7ha 2011
Chicken breast steamed in the Leaf of Maize, with Young Kohlrabi Sauce
4. Jásdi Ranolder White 2009 - Figula Silenus Cuvée 2007
‘Mangalica’ Pork Chop in Goose Liver Sponge Cake with Perfume Rice Cream
5. Jásdi Cabernet Franc-Merlot 2011 - Figula III 2011
Csáki Steak with Dill-Pepper Sauce and Semolina Noodles
6. Jásdi Ranolder Red 2009 - Figula Fülöp 2006
Cranberry-Semolina Strudels with Cognac Cherry Ice Cream and Plain Chocolate
Price: 10.900,- HUF/person
Free Parking in the hotel’s garage. Entry from Nyár utca!
Arrival time: until 18:50. Please do not arrive later than arrival time.
Seats are limited; reservation is necessary.
Telefon: +36 1-815-1100