„Wine, thee rich elixir of joy” /Attila József/
The new wine is bottled instantly after the fermentation, which takes place following the vintage so in this period is when the wine is the closest to the grape and when the primary grape scents and tastes are still dominant, which ensures a fresh, peachy and fruity nature to the wine. With time certain maturation marks take place of course, this is why call these wines new wines only until the Eastern of next year.
Áron Barka and his team has undertaken the noble quest to pair up special food lines, which perfectly fit to this year's new wine crop in harmony. In order to boost the tensions on this night in the ARAZ, enshrining winery traditions the guests may also taste the deservedly world famous French Beaujolais Nouveau.
22nd of November 2012. 7 p.m.
Address: Restaurant ARAZ
H-1074 Budapest, Dohány str. 42-44.
1. Dúzsi Fürtike 2012. Szekszárd: Marinated red tuna fish with old balm vinegar
2. Figula Zenit 2012. Balatonszőlős: Duck liver mignon with pear jam and pistachios brioche
3. Sauvignon Blanc Dereszla 2012. Tokaj: Slightly smoked celery cream soup with elderberry fig
4. Takler Pinot Noir Rosé 2012. Szekszárd: 45 Cº Salmon filet with sweet-potato puree
5. Beaujolais Nouveau 2012. France: Home made lasagne with Beef cheek ragout served with pumpkin mousse
6. Villány berry juice 2012. Villány: Goose breast spiced with clove with chestnut praline and sour cherry ragout with Tasmanian pepper
7. Pneiszl Mentes 2012. Sopron: Caramellized hip parfait with white chocolate foam
Price: 9900 HUF/ person
Free parking opportunity in the hotel's deep garage. Entrance towards the Nyár Street!